Monday, July 18, 2016

OUTAD rechargeable waterproof lantern

There are a lot of rechargeable lanterns on the market to day, choosing one can be a bit daunting to do. I hope that my review will help you in that decision. The OUTAD waterproof rechargeable lantern offers more than just a light, you get five modes of light, low(which to me is about 50 lumens), High(200 lumens), a red light, flashing red light and a SOS read light mode. You also get a built in 2600 mAh power bank which you can use to charge up your phone or tablet. You can stand the light up on a table or you can hang the light using the D-ring on the top of the lantern. You do not have to worry about using the lantern in the rain or if you drop it in water, the OUTAD waterproof rechargeable lantern is waterproof up to 23 feet, it also floats.
There is a USB cable and wrist strap included. On the high mode I was able to get 8 full hours of light before the lantern turned off, charge time was six hours. The output of the powerbank is 5 volts at 1.2 amps. At 5.6 inches long and 1.5 inches thick you can carry it in your pocket or purse. The OUTAD waterproof rechargeable lantern is perfect to have in your car, hiking, camping or just to have around in case of a power outage. I honestly cannot find any negatives to say about this lantern, I highly recommend the OUTAD waterproof rechargeable lantern to me it is a must have. Watch my video as I test the lantern in water, get one today you will be glad that you did.



1 comment:

  1. Well reviewed buddy. Rechargeable lights are a handy thing to have by the back door for me. Just for those odd power outages

    ReplyDelete