Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Dpower Ultralight Foldable Camping Stove

  I was a bit skeptical when I ordered this camp stove, I thought how good can it be for $10. When it arrived I took a real good look at it. When in the orange plastic case it measures 2 inches wide by 3 inches tall and 1 1/2 inches thick, upon pulling the stove out of the case the gas adjust lever springs open which is nice. Sliding the arms open was really easy with no resistance at all, the tips flip open or closed, again no problems at all. When the stove is fully open(tips flipped out) you have a surface of 3 1/2 inches when the tips are flipped in(closed) the surface is about 2 3/4 inches, a nice sized surface to boil water and do some cooking of small foods, I was able to cook a burger.
  The build quality is quite good, everything was sturdy and tight, no loose parts or rattling. The piezoelectric starter worked every time without fail, a one time click and I got fire. With the Dpower stove fully open you will notice a lot of heat being given off, which is nice if it is chilly, you can get the flame pretty darn low as well, great for a simmer. The ignitor wire does heat up and get red, but after going through four bottle of fuel the wire is holding up and looks like new. The ignitor button is made of plastic and has not melted or even gotten soft, pushing the button feels strong with a satisfying click. the rubber seal does not look or feel cheap in anyway, I always had a tight seal, the threads are smooth, I never experienced a hang up or rough feel when mounting to a fuel bottle.
   I am very impressed by the Dpower camp stove, it performed better than I expected and is a great value for the money. Just make sure that when using this stove(or any other stove of this type) make sure that you are using it on a flat surface, you will get the best fuel burn that way, also on the bottom of the case there is a drain hole, the orange case is a nice bright color which aids in finding it and it does its job well in storing and protecting the stove. I like this stove so much I not only recommend it but I think I am going to buy another one. This stove is not only great for camping/hiking, but as an emergency stove or for a prepper, either way you cannot go wrong with the Dpower ultralight foldable camping stove






No comments:

Post a Comment