Monday, May 30, 2016

Mozeat 3 in 1 Clip-on Cell Phone Lens Kit

Taking selfies or just any picture with your phone is normal now and sometimes you wish you could get a wider shot or a close up shot of something really small to show detail, with the Mozeat 3 in 1 Clip-on Cell Phone Lens Kit you can do just that. I have several lens kits ranging in price from $5 to $40. Each lens kit has its own merits and perform well, the Mozeat 3 in 1 Clip-on Cell Phone Lens Kit comes with a well built hard shell carry case and a very nice carry pouch, a lens cloth to clean your lens and a small carabiner clip. The clip itself is made of a high grade plastic that has a bit of flex so it will not break easily, there is a rubber feel to it as well and is 2 inches deep which means it will fit many different styles of phones. You get a total of three lenses in this kit a 198 degree Fisheye, a 150 degree wide angle and a 15X macro lens.
Each lens is housed in high quality aluminum, and is very solid the glass does not wiggle or move inside the housing, basically a nice professional build. The glass is high grade not blemishes, no dust, no deformities just crystal clear glass. I tested this lens kit with two devices my Lumia 640 and my iPod Touch 5. The Mozeat 3 in 1 Clip-on Cell Phone Lens Kit fit easily on each device. I found that both cameras did not have any problems focusing with the lens kit, the focusing was smooth, clear and fast. The pictures that I took were clear and crisp, since I was using two different cameras each one had its own quirks and I labeled each picture with the camera I used.
The fisheye lens has the typical black barrel effect and a real defined curve to it, around the edge of the image you can see a bit of blur but nothing harsh and you do get a really wide field of view in the shot, the wide angle lens is one of the best I have seen, the image is really clean and crisp, the edge of the image has very little blur and the wide angle view is just fantastic you get almost twice the view compared to the same show without the wide angle lens. You will notice that the Macro lens is screwed onto the bottom of the wide angle lens so to use it you will have to un screw the lens from the wide angle. I noticed that I was able to get closer to the subject with my Lumia 640 compared to my iPod Touch 5, with the Lumia I was able to get as close as 1/4 inch but with the iPod I could only get 1/2 inch.
After testing the Mozeat 3 in 1 Clip-on Cell Phone Lens Kit with both cameras and viewing the photos I noticed that the Lumia 640 took better pictures than the iPod Touch 5 to me that means that your camera of choice has a lot to do with the performance of the lens kit. I still like the results that I got with both cameras. Each camera performed well and the pictures from both were clean and crisp, no distortion at all. I cannot find anything wrong with this lens kit. The Mozeat 3 in 1 Clip-on Cell Phone Lens Kit is definitely with the price and is worth having if you take a lot of pictures with your phone. Everyone should have this kit.











1 comment:

  1. Well written piece buddy. Handy things to have and not too expensive either. Build quality looks good on these ones.

    ReplyDelete