Monday, June 27, 2016

OUTAD Compression Bag

When I first got the Outdad Compression bag I noticed right away how light the bag is, just over 4 ounces, the material used is a plaid Oxford material. The bag does feel well made and sturdy. I got the large bag the dimensions are 17.7 x 10.2 x 10.2 inches, and let me tell you this bag holds a lot. As seen in my video I was able to put 2 pairs of jeans, 4 t-shirts, 4 pairs of socks and 4 pair of under wear in the bag with room for some toiletries. The bag is washable, though I would always recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle for any bag like this. The plaid design looks to be a rip stop stitch, which means if you get a tear or hole the cross stitch will prevent the tear from getting bigger.
The nylon straps are flexible not rigid so putting some torque on the bag is smooth. The buckles are made from plastic and they help up to me putting quite a bit of torque on them, with the bagged filled and compressed I threw it around, sat on it and kicked it and the buckles held up to the punishment. The Outdad Compression bag seems waterproof as well, I poured some water on the side and my clothes remained dry, There is no rain fly to cover the opening of the bag so be careful not to get the top wet or expose it to rain. This bag is excellent for the price and it is versatile, you can use it for hunting, camping, storing winter clothes.... well you get the point. I have no problems in recommending the Outdad Compression bag to anyone.

1 comment: