Monday, August 29, 2016

AUKEY wireless sport earphones!

Wireless earphones are something that just about everyone owns. Some have more than one set, it is a good thing to have more than one set of wireless earphones, one for physical activities such as jogging, hiking etc., another for work, and maybe another set for just around the house. Finding a good pair can be like finding a needle in the hay stack. I tried many wireless earphones and some were pretty bad, poor connection, really "tinny" sound and some either failed of fell apart after a weeks use. Then I had the opportunity to review the AUKEY wireless sport earphones, at first the design really caught my eye, the simple curved look was very pleasing, I like the bright green contrast as well.
So I put them on and right away they felt comfortable, the cable was snug against my head but it was not constricting or bothersome, the curved hooks fit around my ears perfectly and the buds themselves fit so well I almost could not tell that they were in my ears. Even when I turned my head from side to side, up and down the AUKEY wireless sport earphones stayed put. I wore these for seven and a half hours, not once did they fall out, yes once or twice I had to push them in a little but honestly what set of earphones does not slip a tiny bit. One thing I will say is this, once you have the AUKEY wireless sport earphones paired to your device turn the volume up all the way on the earphones and use your device to control the volume. The earphones are a bit quiet but that is a good thing, that means less power drain on the battery which means longer playback time.
I did get seven and a half hours of playtime from the AUKEY wireless sport earphones and it only takes two hours to charge them up, not bad at all. Phone calls, for me, were flawless, I heard the caller and they heard me, also I never heard any hiss, static or crackle, there was no distortion either when I turned up the volume all the way on my Lumia 640. I played some B.B King, Metallica, Parliament, Chopin and not once was there distortion, the overall sound was perfect, the bass was strong not muddy, giving a nice thump, the mid range was crystal clear, vocals were very well pronounced and you can even hear each cymbal hit, the high end, or treble, was crisp not "tinny" just a nice clean sound that rounded off the balance. In my opinion you get excellent quality and fantastic sound in the AUKEY wireless sport earphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment