Monday, September 5, 2016

AUKEY Ora 180 Fisheye lens

Everyone has a smartphone now and the cameras in them are actually pretty good, but they are limited, for instance you really cannot zoom in, yes there is a digital zoom but the resolution will suffer and only so much fits into frame. It makes sense to want something to help improve your pictures/videos taken with your phone. The AUKEY Ora 180 Fisheye lens can help improve your pictures/videos, if you like to be creative and artistic then this lens is for you. Made from an aluminum alloy and multi-element coated glass to minimize ghosting, reflections and lens glare, it has a nice premium feel to it. It weighs about six ounces as well so it is not the lightest lens so I suggest using two hands while using this lens. It simply clips onto your phone to give you great shots.
The clip is made from plastic and has a nice soft, tacky rubber on it to protect your phone from scratches. It is only one inch deep, what I mean is from the top of your phone to the camera lens, if your camera lens is farther away from the top of your phone than one inch then this lens will not work for your phone. The glass is really clear I did not see any cloudy spots or distortions, keep in mind that with a fisheye lens you will see some vignetting around the edges, a softening/shadowing, this is normal with a lens like this. In my video I show you how well this lens performs, I really like it, shooting with the AUKEY Ora 180 Fisheye lens made me think of the shot I wanted to take, it made me be a bit more creative. I would definitely recommend this lens to anyone who wants not only a wider field of view but to add some creativity and a different look to their pictures and videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment