Monday, September 19, 2016

AUKEY sport earphones with built in pedometer

There are alot of wireless earphones on the market today, some are for casual use and some are intended for sports/exercise. I have found that some of the sport earphones fall short of the expected performance. Some had horrible sound while some were not sweatproof at all. The AUKEY sport earphones with built in pedometer is an example of how a set of sport earphones are supposed to look and perform. You get your standard USB cable and extra eartips ( small med. and large), also the instruction manual, which is really easy to understand especially on how to program the pedometer. I like how the eartips have the ear fin built in, no messing around with separate fins, the ear hook is made from a rigid material, there is some flex but not much.
I liked the rigid ear hooks, for me they provided a really nice tight fit, the earphones did not slip out even when I scratched my ear. The cable is flat and fits snug against the back of my head, if you do not like that feel then these are not for you. It took only two hours to charge the AUKEY sport earphones and I got about five hours fifteen minutes of play back. Taking calls was pleasant, the caller heard me clearly and I heard them with no problems. The Bluetooth connection was quick and strong, I never had signal drop or interruption of any kind, and the distance was 31 feet before I noticed any signal loss. They are light weight coming in at 6.4 ounces, there were times I forgot I was wearing them.
Sound quality was superb, the AUKEY sport earphones has a very well balanced mix to them, the bass was rich and full, the mids had a nice punch to it and the high end was crisp and very well rounded. Even at full volume the mix held its own and performed like a champ. I never encountered any distortion at full volume, no hissing, crackle, static or loss of the mix, just a nice pleasant listening experience. I used a few devices to test the AUKEY sport earphones, the Nexus 7, Lumia 640 and iPod touch 5, each device paired quickly and never dropped the signal. Each device was put at full volume as well and the same results were experienced with all three, excellent sound and strong signal. I would like to mention some of the music I used as well during my testing.
While testing any device for playing back sound I use music from Metallica, George Clinton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Kid Rock, Chopin and many more. As you can see I listen to a wide variety of music, the reason is for frequency response and I am proud to say that the AUKEY sport earphones produced an excellent listening performance with all of the genres I listen too. From the complexity of Mozart to the harsh voice of James Hetfield these earphones handles the frequencies superbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment