Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mpow iSnaPro BlueTooth selfie stick

 This selfie stick is different than the others, when you open it you have to give a slight twist to lock it into place. The handle is bigger than most and because of it being bigger you can get a much better grip and holding it is way more comfortable. The handle has a smooth rubber feel to it, even with sweaty hands it felt secure and comfortable. Charge time was about an hour and a half from completely drained(for me anyway), the wrist strap is a nice touch and can be easily removed if you so wish. I love the tripod mount as well, I was able to get some pretty interesting shots with it mounted on a tripod. Having the tripod mount does open up a new perspective for photography and video, a nice touch for experimenting.
The spring loaded mount is quite strong, it does hold a device rather snug and I had no fear that it would fail to hold my phone or iPod. The mounting bracket also can accommodate a GoPro case which is really nice for those who have a GoPro. Setting up the Bluetooth was easy, just turn it on and select MPow iSnap Pro and you are ready to go. When using my Nokia 520 I did notice that I had to remove the silicon case for it to fit properly(see photo) and even then it looked as if it barely was able to hold onto it. Regardless the iSnap Pro held onto my phone even when I shook it a few times.
The MPow iSnap Pro is a well built device, feels comfortable in the hand, easy to use and affordable. It folds up nice and small so you can put it in your pocket, your bag/back pack, glove box or if you like you can just use the wrist strap. I enjoyed using the iSnap Pro and would recommend it to anyone. If I had to suggest any changes it would be the arms of the mount should be a little longer, atleast a quarter of an inch. For the price you just cannot go wrong with this selfie stick.







1 comment:

  1. The Most Mini and Comfortable Travel Size in 2015! Only 7.1 inches storing length, foldable & portable design suits for your pocket or bag perfectly. And 31.5 inches maximum length can be compatible with most smartphones size.The extra wrist strap can provide double insurance for the safety of your Mpow iSnap X and your phones.

    ReplyDelete