Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mpow Quick Charge 2.0

I have many car chargers, from cheap dollar store ones to brand name ones and the MPow charger does not disappoint. It is made of a high grade plastic that does not feel cheap in any way, I like the oversized face of the charger because it is easier to find. I tried my Nexus 7(2013), Nokia 520, iPod touch 5th gen and even a power bank with this device and I have to admit they all charged fine. I was impressed that it charged my devices faster than my other car chargers, up to 25% faster. The charger never over heated or even got warm. The cable MPow provides is a high quality cable as well, I also would like to mention that there was no interference like some cheaper devices, what I mean by that is while charging a device I was listening to the radio at the same time and never heard any screeches or whines. The MPow charger had no problems charging two devices at the same time either, once again the charger did not get hot or warm, if you want a quality charger at a great price then I suggest that you get the MPow quick charge 2.0.


No comments:

Post a Comment