Saturday, March 5, 2016

MPow Lightning cable

 I have an iPod Touch 5th Gen and I hate the OEM cable that came with it. It felt flimsy and cheaply made. Now I do have other third party cables including the MPow brand. The MPow cable feels thicker, more of a premium feel to the materials used. It is about 3.3 feet long, just a bit shorter than the cable you get from Apple. The material on both ends of the cable is a rigid hard plastic, it feels quite firm and does not have that cheap feel/look like the OEM cable. One thing I did notice and liked is where the cable meets the 8 pin connector, usually this is where it will fail but honestly the MPow cable stands firm and tight, some people may think that is a bad thing but in my opinion the less flex you have at this connection the better. I am impressed with the build quality of this cable. I have charged my iPod atleast 20 times with the MPow cable, I have rolled it up, stuffed It In my pocket, dropped it on the floor, walked on it and even gotten it wet, this cable has not let me down. Honestly the MPow cable performed better than the more expensive cables I have bought. The best thing is, for the price you get TWO cables. Do yourself a favor and buy this cable today, you just cannot go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment